- SteveI had gold stripes on exactly 1 uniform. This was my inspection uniform. Gold stripes are expensive. I’d forgotten about this tradition. When I first went over the 12-year mark and thus eligible to wear old I hadn’t been keeping track. I got gigged during a command function while overseas. I suppose this falls under the same category of trophies…
‘Bout time, I wonder if power companies and cities will actually do any of this.
- SteveWhen you look at how vulnerable we as a nation are to one of these attacks or a Carrington Level Event (think sun) which is even worst. We need to take steps to protect our fragile infrastructure.
Been looking at this for a while, I think this is going on my next computer, I like the features and support.
- SteveI have as yet to try this particular distro. Maybe this spring I will suck down an ISO, burn it and install it in a VM.
- JamesI think the first time I saw him in a movie was with Charles Bronson in the Mechanic.
- SteveI wonder how long it’ll take for their Air Police to take possession of this weapon? I noticed even this morning that they were still carrying the M9, a fine piece of workmanship and still meets their needs.
Mink posted an update 1 month, 4 weeks ago · updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago
- SteveMy youngest brother lives out in the State of Confusion. He bitches and bellyaches about all of the socialist but after almost 40 years never tries to leave the state.
- SteveI think myself the only time people find out about the existence of one of these systems is when it’s deployed against an enemy.